Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Couponing"

So, everywhere I go these days I keep hearing the word "couponing" and how amazing it is.....you know the whole bit about saving so much money per month and getting items for free. I am the type of person who LOVES finding deals. I always shop the clearance section for clothes and baby items. But now that we have moved and my husband is back in school, which also means he will have no job for 2 years......and unfortunately that means we are living on students loans. Anyway, I really want to see what the couponing craze is all about. Does anyone know much about it? I would love to put together a "couponing 101 Course" and put it on this blog. So please leave comments! And e-mail me too (marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com) if you are interested in putting together something like this. I think there are lots of SAHM's out there that would love to learn!

3 comments:

WEmily said...

Check out this site: http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/2009/08/coupon-shopping.html

The Thomas Clan said...

check out this site: www.pinchingyourpennies.com

Shian said...

My favorite website is hip2save.com. She is in North Carolina, so the sales don't always match exactly, but she finds TONS of free samples. I haven't bought feminine products for a long time because I get so many samples. Check it out. I know she has posted about couponing as well in the past.

Live Traffic feed