Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the blog created just for Mom's and Mommy's to be. This week I am looking for ideas on how to organize this blog. I thought it would be beneficial to get a list of ideas/topics that sound interesting to all of you Mom's out there. Then once per week or less if we desire we could change topics/ideas. Also, for those who have admin rights (if you do, you should have received an e-mail) feel free to post anytime if you have a question and need some advice or if you just feel like posting! If you don't have Admin rights, but would like them, let me know. Either leave a comment or e-mail me marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com. It is my hope that we can create a network of Mom's and get some questions answered as well as make life long friends! Also, this blog was really created for anyone, so please tell your friends about this blog.

While I am waiting for ideas to pile in (wink, wink) I thought this week we could do introductions. If you have admin rights, feel free to post a little about yourself and your family. A picture would be nice too. And I have decided not to make this blog private, so if you are concerned about that don't use your last name and you could even use a code name if you wanted. I will start the introductions...unless someone else wants to:)

4 comments:

Katrina Mortensen said...

well first of all we need to do something with recipes. I love getting new recipes. Especially easy quick ones. that is the only idea i have other than asking questions and getting helpful tips from other moms.

Amanda said...

I don't have any questions at the moment but will certainly let you all know if/when I have them. I'm sure many will come up as I only have one baby and he's just 5 months old.

Christensens said...

I don't know if this is where I post a question? Maybe I might want/need admin rights?

But I sure have a question. My boy is 11 mo. old and still hasn't slept through the night. (honestly I think he has 3 times). I have tried feeding him rice, nursed, lots of formula. I feel like everything. The doc says he'll go on his own but I need sleep too. Any ideas on helping me and him to get a good night sleep?

Smitty n' Chelle said...

this should be fun. i am going to tell my friends too and see if they are interested. i say the more the merrier!

Live Traffic feed