Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ideas

Since Valentines Day is just around the corner I wanted to share a few ideas I have seen. They are all cute and the best part, they are inexpensive.

The first idea I got from Rachelle's blog called "She's Crafty." Notice I now have a link to her blog on the right hand side of this blog. Click
here to see the exact post/idea I am talking about. Way cute!I would highly recommend checking out the rest of her site for some other great ideas.

I also found
this site. Click on it to find some awesome deals to restaurants. I got a $25 gift card for $10. All you need to do is enter your zip code to find the deals in your area.

And the last thing, if anyone wants or knows someone who would want a link/button to their site/blog on this blog let me know. Right now I have the I read Nie Nie button and the She's Crafty button, but anyone is welcome just let me know.

Ok, I promise this really is the last thing. I am looking for someone to create a custom design for this blog and also a custom link button. Let me know if you are interested! E-mail me at
marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com

No comments:

Live Traffic feed