Saturday, April 11, 2009

My baby won't eat...

anything that is good for him! I admit, I am not the best at eating healthy either. But when I give him fruit, he won't eat it. When I give him mac n cheese, he won't eat it. When I give him anything that is even remotely nutritional, he won't eat it...

BUT HE WILL EAT...
Candles, and wax of any kind...Crayons...another waxy treat...
And last but not least, I caught him guzzling KY gel!!!! What the heck is wrong with this kid??! (I called my husband, who is a chemist & knows a lot about ingredients and formulation of products such as these, as soon as I saw him doing this, cause I thought I was going to have to get his stomach pumped or at least call poison control, but I was assured that KY gel is made to be edible. Thank goodness!) (Although that's just gross.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Rachelle, I have the same problem with Kays! She eats random things all the time. I need help on this one too:) Thanks for asking so I can get some help too.

Iverson Family said...

Your child will go through tons of periods like this. My little two year old Brooklyn refused to eat fruits and now eats them. She used to LOVE pasta and would seriously eat it every day...now won't touch it. I have just noticed that they go through spurts. I think every mom worries that their kid won't eat anything good and nutritional. But try to just keep feeding them at least one thing they like over and over. I did this with yogart and apple sauce and deli turkey meat. Brooklyn loved those three so that is what she ate for lunch and dinner. I felt bad that it was all I gave her but she wouldn't eat anything else unless it was fruit snacks, chips, ect. NOw she doesn't like apple sauce again...another spurt she is going through! Hope that helps!

Live Traffic feed