Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute Craft sites!

This past week I have been so Lucky to come back in contact with an old friend that I used to dance with a few years back. She is very creative and makes the cutest crafts. She has two websites that I just had to share because they are so cute! I have also given her Author rights to the blog, so you may start seeing some posts from her, at least I hope so!

The first is:

http://charliecloths.artfire.com

This site has variety of items for sale and all at decent prices. She makes everything from flower headbands, aprons, nursing covers and lots of other things.

http://rachellescraftcorner.blogspot.com

This blog shows pictures of all the other things she makes. Everything is so cute! You need to check it out, it will be worth it:)

1 comment:

Iverson Family said...

I love sites like this. Thanks for the tip:) And I think she is teething. Brooklyn did the SAME thing...it took her MONTHS to finally get that tooth in that she had been working on for months. She didn't have her first tooth until well into her 9th month. Good Luck and I wouldn't worry about giving her medicine every night. At least that is what my dr. told me:)

Live Traffic feed